In response to the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, Office of International Affairs decided to change the scholarship application process as follows.
All scholarships required to apply through the Office of International Affairs
How to Apply
All of the following must be successfully completed to complete your
1. Scan ALL the documents in PDF file and attach the soft copy to the
mail and send it to the Office of International Affairs :
However, if the form is in Excel or Word file, attach the file as is.
※Student ID and Residence Card may be sent by photo, but must be
attached along with the other documents (do NOT paste the photo
directly to the mail).
2. E-mail must be sent with the title, “XXXX Scholarship Application /
your name”. Please be sure to write your name and student ID number in
If you are out of Japan having trouble coming back due to the
restrictions on Entry and Departure in response to COVID-19, please
indicate your current situation.
3. Deadline for each scholarship must be strictly observed . If the mail is
sent after 11:00 on the application due date, the application will be
4. When the application is accepted, a confirmation mail will be sent to
you within 1 business day.
5. Applications will be declined if not correctly completed and submitted.
If there is any problem in your application, notice mail will be sent and
the application will be considered as incomplete. All missing documents
must be resubmitted by the application deadline. If you fail to submit any
of the required documents by the deadline, the application will NOT be
Please remember that your documents may be incomplete. We
strongly suggest you to submit your application documents prior to the
6. Applicants who have passed the screening will be required to later
submit their original documents.
Place to Submit /
Office of International Affairs
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org TEL : 048-858-3011
* Click here for scholarships currently available to apply (as of March 18, 2020)