These are positive case of COVID-19 we announced until December, 2020.
Please confirm the below, but kindly understand that we will not disclose any personal information.
|Date of tested|
Dec.27 / Fever
Dec.28 / Fever
|10||Dec.29||Student||10s||No Symptoms||Dec.25||No one|
Dec.21 / Fever
|8||Dec.21||Student||20s||No Symptoms||Dec.16||No one|
|7||Dec.18||Student||10s||Dec.15 / Fever||Dec.18||Two|
|6||Nov.27||Student||20s||No Symptoms||Nov.25||No one|
|5||Oct.20||Student||20s||Oct.16 / Fever||Oct.19||No one|
|4||Oct.6||Student||10s||Oct.1 / Fever||Oct.3||No one|
|3||Oct.5||Student||-||No Symptoms||Oct.2||No one|
|2||Aug.21||Student||20s||Aug.17 / Fever||Aug.20||No one|
|1||Aug.11||Student||20s||Aug.1 / Fever||Aug.7||No one|
*No Symptoms: Identified as a “close contact” of familiy member or someone on campus.
We have confirmed eighteen positive cases of COVID-19 including this case. We continue to devote our efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and will continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our students and the community.
We appreciate your kind understanding.
1. Avoid going out into public places if you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Avoid visiting nightlife district and places that do not promote proper prevention measures.
3. Download and use COVID-19 warning applications released by the Japanese government and Saitama Prefecture.
4. Avoid the 3Cs (Closed spaces, Crowded place and Close-contact settings)
5. Avoid large social gatherings.
6. Refrain from making loud noises at restaurants.