On December 23, Saitama University confirmed the ninth case of COVID-19. Please confirm the below, but kindly understand that we will not disclose any personal information.
December 20 : Participated in the extracurricular activity on campus
December 21 : Had a fever at night, had loss of smell symptom
December 22 : Visited a clinic, had a PCR test
December 23 : Tested positive
staying at home following the instruction of the health center
2. In line with Saitama City Public Health Center, we are doing contact tracing.
We have confirmed nine positive cases of COVID-19 including this case. We continue to devote our efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and will continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our students and the community.
We appreciate your kind understanding.
1. Avoid going out into public places if you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Avoid visiting nightlife district and places that do not promote proper prevention measures.
3. Download and use COVID-19 warning applications released by the Japanese government and Saitama Prefecture.
4. Avoid the 3Cs (Closed spaces, Crowded place and Close-contact settings)
5. Avoid large social gatherings.
6. Refrain from making loud noises at restaurants.