On November 25, Saitama University confirmed the sixth case of COVID-19. Please confirm the below, but kindly understand that we will not disclose any personal information.
November 24 : Asymptomatic but had a PCR test before returning home
November 25 : Tested positive
November 26 : Stay at home waiting for instructions from the health center
2. Due to the Saitama City Public Health Center, no one is identified to have come into close contact.
3. In line with Saitama City Public Health Center, we have done contact tracing.
We have confirmed six positive cases of COVID-19 including this case. We continue to devote our efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and will continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our students and the community.
We appreciate your kind understanding.
1. Avoid going out into public places if you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Avoid visiting nightlife district and places that do not promote proper prevention measures.
3. Download and use COVID-19 warning applications released by the Japanese government and Saitama Prefecture.
4. Avoid the 3Cs (Closed spaces, Crowded place and Close-contact settings)
5. Avoid large social gatherings.
6. Refrain from making loud noises at restaurants.