On October 17, Saitama University confirmed the fifth case of COVID-19. Please confirm the below, but kindly understand that we will not disclose any personal information.
October 16 : Developed high fever
October 17 : Had a PCR test and tested positive
October 18 : Started hospitalization
2. Due to the Saitama City Public Health Center, no one is identified to have come into close contact.
3. In line with Saitama City Public Health Center, we have done contact tracing.
We have confirmed five positive case of COVID-19 including this case. We continue to devote our efforts to prevent the spread of the virus and will continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our students and the community.
We appreciate your kind understanding.
1. Avoid going out into public places if you have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Avoid visiting nightlife district and places that do not promote proper prevention measures.
3. Download and use COVID-19 warning applications released by the Japanese government and Saitama Prefecture.
4. Avoid the 3Cs (Closed spaces, Crowded place and Close-contact settings)
5. Avoid large social gatherings.
6. Refrain from making loud noises at restaurants.