Special Cash Payments of 100,000 yen

To All International Students,

Now documents regarding the procedures for the “special cash payments of 100,000 yen” have been being sent by mail to each household by the local government in which you live. Please do not fail to check your documents on your own. (There may be people in some areas who have not received the documents yet.)

The application form differs depending on where you live, but it is written in Japanese, so if you don’t understand Japanese, please refer to the attached instruction.

Office of International Affairs

Instruction for Application
PDF1: Application form (Front Page)
PDF2: Application form (REVERSE side)
PDF3: Example of Copy
PDF4: Envelope